Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 27 15 1:42 PM

Tags : :

I think I may just rebase all my Blue Moon 15mm. SO far I have them on Black Powder style bases... but I may opt for single based so I can use these rules. Not sure I will expand my collection for use outside of small skirmish battles. SO I don't know. Eager for these rules :)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Oct 28 15 9:24 AM

I could actually. But I am thinking I will never collect these to the point of being useful in large multi-unit games. I am thinking skirmish here. Lots a lil units perhaps. Idk...

Whats the release date on the rules Dan? Still a set thing so far? I see it on Osprey's page.

Kurtus

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Nov 14 15 3:07 PM

Newbie here, just played my first couple of games. I'm planning to try out my 15mm Sudan multi-based stuff next, substituting 1 base of 3-4 figures for each single 28mm figure on a 1:10 scale - so it should look great with 60-80 dervishes in each unit. Very impressed with the game mechanisms: these rules could be the 21st century equivalent of TSATF in increasing the popularity of colonial gaming! Simon

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Nov 30 15 3:55 PM

MWWBK in 15mm

Ran our first test game with 8 stands of 4 figures (representing a battalion) substituting for the usual 12-figure unit in 28mm, with 12-stand units of Dervishes and 24pt forces. We made a couple of tweaks to the original rules but it went very well and, above all, we had fun. Now let's see how we manage with over 100 points per side, which is the next planned test, 15mm Sudan again. Then the big one...Isandlwana in 28mm will be our Xmas game using MWWBK: plan is for 130 points of Brits and Auxiliaries (270 figures in 27 units) taking on (if everyone turns up) around 800 Zulus (c. 250pts) on a 12'x6' table. Pith helmets, questionable Xmas knitwear and Mince Pies will all be optional.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#7 [url]

Dec 4 15 8:16 AM

First you need to have your image/photo on an image hosting site such as Picasa Web which is free. After uploading the image you will need the ULR address of the image. To do this right click on the image and select 'Copy image URL'. On the forum itself if you are creating a New Topic then click on 'Image' icon (if you hover your cursor the text 'image' should appear, it looks like a sun over a mountain range or more realistically a dot and two triangles) and then past your image location into the 'URL' box, click OK and it should appear on your post.If you are adding images to an existing thread use the 'Add reply' rather than the 'Quick reply' option. The 'Quick reply' doesn't seem to work.Any problems, let me know.Regards,Matt 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help