Remove this ad

Lead

Dec 13 15 4:23 PM

Tags : :

I didn't think the DR rules were out until this week but my mate has a copy already ;-)
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Dec 14 15 4:54 PM

NorthStar Miniatures has the rules in stock apparently.

I ordered mine from Amazon and the estimated delivery date is still shown as 29th to 31st December unfortunately.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Dec 19 15 10:14 PM

I'm about to order thge rules through Caliver.  The weird thing is i is cheaper for me to get the rules from the UK than to buy them in New Zealand.
Apart from gaming in Tolkein's First Age, I plan to use my Vikings and Saxons, sometimes playing historically, sometimes using elements of fantasy (larger than life heroes, priests/shamen/wizards).  Would it be worth me also getting Lion Rampant, or will Dragon meet all my requirements?

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Dec 22 15 9:53 AM

Rules arrived yesterday :-)

First game this morning with my son. Dwarves VS Graveyard Dwellers. Dwarves took up a defensive position in a mine entrance and shot the skellies into tiny fragments of bone.... Lots of fun despite my necromancer foolishly boasting he didn't need to cast any spells, only to unleash several fire bolts when he found himself the last man standing!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#7 [url]

Dec 23 15 11:20 AM

Rules ordered and will arrive most likely in the New Year. Can't wait as I have some real 'old school' 1970's minis that I'm too attached to to throw away, so looking forward to being able to give these a run out on the table after decades stuck in a tin.

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Jan 5 16 2:06 AM

Rules arrived yesterday and only time for a very quick look. Frankly they look to be everything that I was hoping forimage. They somehow take me back to the mid-70s and our first dabbling with D&D, where we used anything to hand for our figures. proper write up on my Blog to follow once I've had the chance of a good read through.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help