Tags : :

Revised the scenario, see below.

Last Edited By: Bayernkini Mar 25 17 10:48 AM. Edited 4 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jan 23 16 10:18 AM

Got problems with a copy and paste text (from a word document/text) into this thread (as you can seen), i don´t know why.......
I must removed all formatting mistakes manually...

Last Edited By: Bayernkini Jan 23 16 10:37 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Dec 14 16 12:38 PM

Final i got my first halfling units (pics follows later) and i revised my planned scenario. I have also revised my special "Sheriff of Nuttyham and Robin Halfhood" army lists (following also later).
I use general the official scenario "C - Death Chase" of the DR rulebook with a few additional scenario rules:

Death Chase – Robin Halfhood

The sheriff of Nuttyham has encashed the taxes from the poor peasants around of Nuttyham. Now he is going back with the full chest and stay overnight in a camp near the Sheerwood Forest. Rob Hood and his merrymen ambushing in the cover of Sherwood Forest to reclaim the chest with the taxes.

BATTLEFIELD
Mark off an area around 200cm x 100cml.
On the eastern edge is a the small village, on the western edge is the Fortress of Nuttyham. The ground between the fortress and the village is taken by the Sherwood Forest and other difficult terrain as rough ground, divided by a small way,=8.0ptwhich connected the fortress and the village.

OBJECTIVES
Robin´s goal is to reclaim the chest with the taxes and make it back off to the eastern edge (Village of Nuttyham). The Sheriff of Nuttyham must get back the chest with the taxes safely to the fortress of Nuttyham. Any unt may pick up the chest, if it moves on it. A battered/destroyed unit let the chest back at the place, where it became battered/destroyed. Any other unit may then move in contact to get the chest again.

DEPLOYMENT
Rob Wood and his merrymen are the Attackers, they are setup first in ambush, see special rules.

Sheriff of Nuttyham and his retinue are the Defenders, they will be setup after Rob Wood´s units They are setup within the 2 sections of the halfling village (until 18" from the eastern table edge).

WHO GOES FIRST?
The Defenders (Sheriff of Nuttyham) goes first in this scenario.

SPECIAL RULES
This scenario uses the special Sentries rules which are detailed below:

Dragnets – Each of Rob´s multi-model unit (scouts) are equipped with dragnets to catch their enemies into it. Each net may be used once in game.
An unit which want successful attack a Sherrif´s unit in melee, may roll a D6 and on a result of 3+ the defending unit is catched into the net.
The catched unit can´t use any unit skill e.g. "Countercharge, Evade, Skirmish and may only defend with a value of 6 in this turn.
With the start of the Sheriff´s next turn, the catched unit got free and will act normal.

Ambush - Robin and his merrymen are setup in ambush. The player setup a marker for each unit/VIP and additional 5 fake markers.
The markers for the VIP´s (single model special VIP in Rob´s retinue) may be setup/attached to any villager on table also, or you can immediately us a villager as "marker" also.
Marker´s which represent any multi-model units (scouts) in Rob´s retinue, should be placed for sure on a place, which can hide such a multi-model unit (e.g. forest, cornfield).
The markers may be setup anywhere on the table, from the western table edge (outside of Nuttyham Castle) until the beginning of the 2 sections of the village,
and not closer than 6” to a next friendly unit.
1 marker may be placed already within the village sections, respectively it may attached to any villager within the village (if the marker represent a VIP).
The marker should have hidden numbers or any signs, which refer clear to the corresponding unit.
Only the Attacker knows, which marker represent which unit.
Until such a unit don’t take any action, they can´t be spotted by any enemy units  and are unidentified as a member of Rokb´s retinue, so they can´t be attacked, whether in range, melee or with magic spells.

Last Edited By: Bayernkini Mar 25 17 11:51 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Dec 14 16 1:39 PM

First finished units.
"Sheriff of Nuttyham" (Elite foot - single model unit) and 2 units with spears (Heavy foot)

Last Edited By: Bayernkini Dec 14 16 2:26 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Feb 18 17 3:17 AM

Just going on with the Halfling village. Here first pics.

In May i want present the scenario on a tabletop convention (beside of a Lion Rampant promotion table) :)

Last Edited By: Bayernkini Feb 19 17 5:19 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Mar 25 17 10:35 AM

The project is ready, here the link to the german thread
http://www.sweetwater-forum.de/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=20364

Updated the scenario rules/text and picture (see second post above).
If someone want fix all my english mistakes, please do it.

Last Edited By: Bayernkini Mar 25 17 11:53 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help